петък, 29 април 2011 г.

My little treasury

This post is going to be e little bit more personal. Yesterday G left for Bosnia and Herzegovina for the weekend. We hope he’s going to take many great photos to share with you later. Until then, I decided to show you some of my treasures. I call them that way, because each one of them is really precious to me. Because all of them have their histoy and I have a special feeling to every single piece. Let me tell you their stories…



The silver ring

My Mom found this silver ring on the street in a cold winter day a couple of years ago. Since she wears gold, she gave it to me. I love it, although I don't wear it very often because it's quite uncomfortable.

The Miss Sixty watch
A Christmas present from G in 2009. That time I was gone crazy about Miss Sixty watches and jewellery and I desperately wanted to buy a watch. So it was really a great present. And I love its design, I call it 'Dracula' because it looks to me like a coffin. Actually the real name of the model is Sixty Star :)

The Roxy pendant
Another present from G. He gave me this little Roxy pendant last year when I was studying hard for my term exams. It definitely gave me strength and will to pass all of them. :)

The Comme des Garçons inspired skirt
My Mom sewed me this skirt from a fabric she bought for herself couple of years ago. I recently found it and it instantly reminded me of that Comme des Garçons Shirt striped skirt. And since I'm not very good at sewing (unfortunately), I begged her to sew me a skirt from the fabric. She wasn't very keen on my request at first(she sews very rarely as she has much other work to do), but I think she was also pleased by the final result.

That's all for now, if you're interested I can show you some other pieces from my closet sometime. :)

XoXo,
L

Етикети: , ,

16 коментара:

В 29 април 2011 г. в 7:39 , Blogger THE CHEAP каза...

Beautiful blog.

Following. =)

xx THE CHEAP

www.thecheapblog.com

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 7:59 , Anonymous Анонимен каза...

me gusta mucho el blog,
las fotos son muy bonitas!!
me gusta el anillo

xx

elba

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 8:46 , Blogger Kristen Leo каза...

im in love with that watch! <3

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 9:35 , Blogger Thrift_Queen каза...

the skirt rocks :)

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 10:50 , Blogger Chicca каза...

I am totally in love with your ring!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 11:16 , Blogger Fashionable and Me♥ каза...

Beautiful ring and skirt!

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 12:21 , Blogger Pieter каза...

Love the ring and skirt! xo

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 14:00 , Blogger Andrea Antoniou каза...

loveee that ring :)
You have such a lovely blog i shall be visiting it again :)

http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

xxx

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 14:52 , Blogger Unknown каза...

Ohh пръстенът наистина си е цяло съкровище!

 
В 29 април 2011 г. в 16:59 , Blogger Unknown каза...

The MissSixty watch is so pretty.

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

 
В 30 април 2011 г. в 2:09 , Blogger the nyanzi report каза...

that watch is superb-looking. great stuff you've got here especially that skirt.

 
В 30 април 2011 г. в 4:52 , Blogger Stiene Saenen каза...

I love the ring! x

 
В 30 април 2011 г. в 5:56 , Anonymous Анонимен каза...

the DIY skirt looks great! i think american apparel also makes similar skirt, but doing it yourself is so much more fun!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

 
В 30 април 2011 г. в 7:13 , Blogger Sanam каза...

That DIY skirt your mum made is fab, looks very identical to the designer one, she's clearly very good at making things :D

Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

 
В 30 април 2011 г. в 16:29 , Blogger The Style Rawr каза...

We love your silver ring- it's so unique.

We're now following you, please follow us back! :)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 2:29 , Blogger Lenka B. каза...

that skirt is just perfect! Compliments to your mum ;)
Fashion&Chocolate

 

Публикуване на коментар

Абонамент за Коментари за публикацията [Atom]

<< Начална страница