неделя, 1 май 2011 г.

Sun, where are thou?

As the weather here in Sofia continues to be abnormally gloomy and cold for the beginning of May, today I was literally craving for colours. And as I recently have a little crush on yellow, I decided to make a small collage of some bloggers' outfits in yellow and pink, because I really like how those two colors coordinate with each other. I got initially inspired by this photo from the Zara lookbook.


Sources:
Zara Lookbook
Chictopia.com
http://facehunter.blogspot.com
http://hardrockrepublica.blogspot.com
www.ohmyfrock.com
http://thewalkingrecessionista.blogspot.com
www.frichic.com


I wish you a very successful and happy new week :)

XoXo,
L

15 коментара:

В 1 май 2011 г. в 13:43 , Blogger Frank Vinyl каза...

great post!

 
В 1 май 2011 г. в 13:48 , Blogger Thrift_Queen каза...

Nice:)

www.thriftqueen.blogspot.com

 
В 1 май 2011 г. в 20:30 , Blogger THE CHEAP каза...

Great color combo! I'll have to try it out!

xx THE CHEAP

www.thecheapblog.com

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 2:31 , Blogger Lenka B. каза...

these colours match together very well! I have pink pants already and I think I will have to get something yellow, soon ;)
Fashion&Chocolate

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 3:07 , Blogger RONJA AND LEONIE каза...

love your blog, the photos are great!
follow each others? x
thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 3:17 , Blogger Chicca каза...

Love this selection of colorblocking!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 11:01 , Blogger Fashiable | Nanne каза...

Amazing looks!

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 11:49 , Blogger the nyanzi report каза...

what a great show of colour. i'm loving each and every look.

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 12:23 , Blogger The Fashion Writress каза...

Ahh I still need something yellow!

xoxo,
TheFashionWritress.com

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 14:38 , Blogger TMFA каза...

My God! Love this colour palette!!

 
В 2 май 2011 г. в 19:50 , Blogger Unknown каза...

What a GENIUS color combo!

 
В 3 май 2011 г. в 4:09 , Blogger APPLES AND FLOWERS каза...

I am totally in love with colourblocking outfits!

Hugs
www.applesflowers.blogspot.nl

 
В 3 май 2011 г. в 7:13 , Blogger THIS FEELING FROM WITHIN каза...

I defenitely love the combination of yellow and pink!

 
В 10 май 2011 г. в 1:12 , Blogger Ivelina FriChic каза...

Oh, thanks for that feature!
xoxo

 
В 14 юли 2011 г. в 10:34 , Blogger Cazals Clélia каза...

YEAAAAAAAAAh

 

Публикуване на коментар

Абонамент за Коментари за публикацията [Atom]

<< Начална страница